Sat, 11 Dec|
Seta Alonia Hotel
Effective Communication for Business Analysis
Ineffective communication during project scoping and requirements gathering is among the top reasons why 76% of the digital transformation projects fail. If you are among the proffessionals who either provide or gather business requirements then this event is a "must atttend"!
Time & Location
11 Dec 2021, 09:00 EET – 12 Dec 2021, 16:00 EET
Seta Alonia Hotel, Seta 340 06, Greece
About the event
Who is is this seminar for?
Business analysts, computer engineers, data scientists and any other proffessional providing or gathering business and functional requirements for digital transformation.
What will you learn?
Attendees will learn how to:
- gather all the appropriate information and cover all aspects, risks and stakeholders involved
- ask the right questions and elicit valuable and sufficient information
- recognize and tackle resistance to change
- handle tough conversations and benefit from them
- recognize and translate non verbal cues and enrich your interaction
- listen actively and make others feel heard, felt and valued
- document requirements appropriately and bridge the IT-business gap
- provide a memorable requirements elicitation session