Fri, 08 Sept|
People development is crucial to organizational transformation and bottom line success. In an era of continous change organizations must invest heavily on employee upskilling and reskilling. At the same time executive staff needs a new management paradigm to cope with the newly emerging challenges.
Time & Location
08 Sept, 09:00 EEST – 10 Sept, 17:00 EEST
Kifisia, Adrianou 18, Kifisia 145 61, Greece
About the event
A few words
76% the transformation projects fail. People resist in taking over new things, in changing their daily routine and habits. Change Management is about engaging people and helping them navigate through organizational transition. It is the only way to ensure that a transformation initiave will succeed.
Who is this seminar for?
Executives, Directors and Managers, Business Analysts, Computer and Data Engineers, and any other professionals involved in (digital and not only) transformation initiatives, at any stage, of any size.
What will you learn?
Attendees will learn how to:
- Recognize and tackle risks, stakeholders, limitations, issues, etc.
- Create and implement a change management plan.
- Create effective change management strategies.
- Recognize and tackle resistance to change.
- Measuring and tracking the progress of your change initiatives.
- Handle tough conversations and benefit from them.
- Ensure that change occurs and is sustainable.
Who is the Instructor?
The webinar will be held by Dr. Konstantinos Pazalos, Digital Transformation & Change Management & Consultant.
How long will it take?
This is a full 3-day seminar.
How much does it cost?
The fees per person are €1.200 (VAT exc.) and must be paid no later than 01/09/23. For team attendance (>2) there is a 20% discount per attendee. Seats are limited.
1 hour 45 minutes
Change Management as a Discipline: Terms and Definitions