Sun, 20 Sept|
The 3Cs Principle: Control
The 3Cs Principle program has been created to act as a compass to our everyday lives. In the Control pillar you will learn to take full responsibility of your life, handling fears, changing bad habits, judging less and much more. RSVP now!
Time & Location
20 Sept 2020, 10:00 – 16:00
Seta, Seta 340 06, Greece
About the event
What is the 3Cs Principle?
The 3Cs Principle program has been created to act as a compass in our everyday lives. It consists of 3 pillars: Confidence, Control and Communication. Those 3 pillars interact with each other in a way that makes as better in any context (personal, professional, etc.) resulting in a happier life.
Each pillar is covered by a full-day event. Our full-day events involve interactive and creative playing, workshops, trekking activities, and discussions. The full experience is gained by attending 3 events, covering all 3 pillars. However, you may choose to attend a single event of any pillar you prefer.
Why should you attend?
Through interactive and creative playing you will learn how to:
· Get clear on your core values, true goals, and personal mission statement
· Focus on your strengths and talents
· Deal with your fears and inner thoughts
· Take full responsibility of your life
· Change habits that have been bothering you for ages
· Manage your temper during conflicts
· Make no judgements that limit your communication
· Communicate with clarity
· Listen actively and with empathy
The impact of what you will learn, will be long-lasting. To provide the most effective experience, each event has a maximum number of 8 attendants.
The events are held outdoors in predefined locations. Due to COVID-19 protection measures the attendants will be reaching the location with own means. September 2020 events will be held in Seta, located in Central Evia. In case of rain, we’ll use the outdoor premises of the hotel Seta Alonia. This will be also our meeting point.
Single Session(s): The fee for a single session is €60 per person and is valid for a single session.
3Cs Program (3 sessions): The fee for the 3Cs Program (including 3 sessions) is €120 per person.
Payment method: cash in hand or via wire transfer. In case of wire transfer, it should occur 2 days prior to each session and the deposit slip should be sent to us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Wire transfer account (IBAN): DE57 1001 1001 2623 7807 91
The fee includes coaching games, workshop, sessions, trekking as well as material that will be handed out. Hotel (outdoor) venue for the workshops is also included. Transportation, accommodation, and food are not included.
· Wear clothes and shoes suitable for trekking. Water resistant shoes are preferred in case of rain
· Check weather forecast in case you need to bring additional clothing (jacket, etc.). You can bring your own food or eat at one of the 2 local taverns
· You can bring your own liquids (coffee, water, etc.) or buy them at the Seta Alonia hotel
· In case you choose to attend 2 events in a row you may spend the night at Seta Alonia hotel. We have agreed discount prices, so contact us before booking to get your discount voucher!
· Bring your own snacks, cigarettes, and personal treats. The closest mini market is 15 km away.
For any further information please contact: